Carpet Care Tips
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you create the right workout routine, you will see great results with less effort! Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time and energy by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great at the same time.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly like our competitors products.
- Every 12 to 18 months have your carpets professionally cleaned to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
By taking the necessary steps of preventing dirt and grime from accumulating on your carpet in the first place you can have cleaner and healthier carpets all the time. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Carpet CleaningThree Areas or More 30% off carpet (Call for Details)Coupon Code, 3areaExpires: 11/23/2017Call for details. HCE Carpet Cleaning.Chem-Dry San Antonio
Tile & Grout Cleaning$50 Off Tile and Grout Cleaning. Offer good for ceramic or porcelain tiles.Coupon Code, 50offExpires: 11/23/2017Call for details. HCE Cleaning Method.Chem-Dry San Antonio