Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removing of spots and spills. It is extremely important to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and make sure to always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. Chem-Dry San Antonio technicians use special certified cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Regular vacuuming is best wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bags should be emptied when half full.
- Practice prevention maintenance by applying absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should also be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by Chem-Dry San Antonio, ask about our Wool Safe® products.
Carpet CleaningThree Areas or More 30% off carpet (Call for Details)Coupon Code, 3areaExpires: 9/21/2017Call for details. HCE Carpet Cleaning.Chem-Dry San Antonio
Tile & Grout Cleaning$50 Off Tile and Grout Cleaning. Offer good for ceramic or porcelain tiles.Coupon Code, 50offExpires: 9/21/2017Call for details. HCE Cleaning Method.Chem-Dry San Antonio