Green Certified Carpet Cleaner
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates, or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams, or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry San Antonio, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Our flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. Chem-Dry San Antonio uses one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthy, Greener home. When comparing Chem-Dry to competitors, Chem-Dry San Antonio is one of the only companies that uses sustainable green certified cleaning products.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Chem-Dry San Antonio‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry San Antonio is relentlessly striving toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to green technology and sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment.
Health, Toxicity, & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry San Antonio the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.